Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Updates Coming Soon!

Hello fellow Cysters, Fibros, and parents of my little Cysters and Fibros! I apologize I have not updated my blog recently. I have received several e-mails asking me how I am doing, asking for blog updates, new pictures, and basically everything that has been going on with my life.

I have several blog entries saved in my "drafts" folder. The reason my blog entries are still in my drafts folder is because I have a lot of information I am excited to share with you, but I am trying to condense and simplify the information as much as possible.

I am constantly editing the information to make it easier to understand without significant knowledge of medical terminology and without being bored-to-tears. That said, I'm trying to avoid blog entries that read more like a medical book than a blog; this is something extremely challenging for me to do!

Lastly, if you would like to request a special CF related blog topic, please feel free to do so. I enjoy receiving feedback from my readers!


Please stay tuned, new blog entries are on the way!




 
Upcoming topics!
In No Particular Order
  • Got Anaerobes?
  • My First Portacath
  • Gastroparesis (Slow Gastric Emptying), Aspiration, Hemoptysis and Cystic Fibrosis--My Experience
  • Gastroparesis and (FDA/Non-FDA Approved Medications
  • "My Favorites" Links to CF Related Web Resources
  • An Educated CF Patient: Survival and Quality of Life
  • Importance of a "Healthcare Emergency Folder" and What You Should Include
  • Tips to Stay Organized at Home with Mountains of Medications, Nebulizers, Bottles, Equiptment, Storage and More!
  • Dear CF Doctors: A Patient's Thoughts
  • Your Fired! Doctors who Blame Your Physical Symptoms on a Psychological Illness Instead of Correctly Diagnosing Your Physiological Illness
  • Medical Record Inaccuracies and Misdiagnoses: Affecting Your Future Healthcare
  • Teaching Hospitals and Cystic Fibrosis: Tired of Teaching Residents and Nursing Students?
  • Importance of a Strong Support System



    No comments:

    Post a Comment